Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Countdown! 8 days to go ....

Before the trip, I prepare .....

Vaccination
Took Yellow Fever, Hepatitis A and Diphtheria & Tenanus vaccination. My first time take 3 doses in one time, two dose at the left and one dose at the right. Doctor also advice to take Doxycycline to prevent Malaria.

Wireless Hub
Purchased a traveller wireless router which can be use in the hotel

Accomodation
Kenya 7 will stay in Countryhouse Inn Karen. It will be our home while we stay in Kenya.

Health and Safty
Besides International SOS covering, I purchased travel insurance to ensure my other days are covered.

Gifts
Purchased some souvenirs in 'Chinese culture' for my team. Hope they like it.

more and more things to prepare .....  make sure I have what I have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment