Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Busy Day start from Monday

A busy Monday & Tuesday after wildlife tour in Masai Mara and Amboseli. Although it is tough, we make good progress. We had 8 interviews in these two days. We collected many information. That help us moving to the Synthesis Stage.
Our clients are very nice, they are not only provide lunch for us but also tea break in morning and afternoon. I can't stand any more. If I keep eating it, I believe I will put on more weight. It is opposite to what I am thinking before I arrive Kenya.

This is traditional Kenya tea, 'Have a cup of tea' means let's have a meeting.



Again, the traffic is terrible! I got serious carsick yesterday. Today, feel better so I snapshot  some possible selling on the road.  What would you like to buy?

Clothes?
 Corns?
 Or how about a stick of sugar cane?

I did a big shopping before we back to hotel. Guess what I buy?



A pack of rice growth in Kenya. My family can taste together. Three pack of Mashmellow but made is Portugal. It is ok cause I believe Loewe like it. A bottle of sunflower seed, dry fruit, nuts and many small pack of chips (easy carry to home). And more important .... cup noodles .... . Eating too much western food lately, so have a cup of Indo mie noodle is nice.  Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment