Thursday, June 13, 2013

CSC Journey about to start

I will be soon travel to Kenya for CSC assignment. A bit of mixed feeling, getting excited about this experience. Meeting my Kenya 7 team members. We worked together in last three months and now about meet in person. In this month, we will become a family living in CountryInn Karen. We will work together, eat together and have fun together. 

On the other side, I will miss my family especially my daughter Loewe. This is the first time I will be away from home for one month since her born.  In the last few days, she started missing me. Yesterday, she gave me two gifts. She asked me not to open it until I get on the plane. She said this is the longest letter she has ever written to me. It is so touching! I love you Loewe.

I packed a big luggage and hope it won't over weight!  I will transit in Dubai and then fly to Nairobi. By the time I arrive will be 9pm Hong Kong time. 

#ibmcsc kenya 7

1 comment:

  1. Loewe is sweet!
    Good luck and have a safe trip... Look forward to hearing your stories!

    ReplyDelete