Monday, July 1, 2013

About last week

Due to the hotel poor network, I can't upload my blog until now!

Last week was a busy week. We worked hard in our project. Lucky that we find have some leisure time. We had Italian and India food night. Olivia and Vinayak are the main chef to cook for us. I helped olive cream and sun rise tomato toasting. Dino posted very good pictures while we are in kitchen. Visit team blog: http://csckenya.blogspot.hk/


Friday, we visited a Nyumbani, Children of God Relief Institute as Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
 
To prepare the visit, I twisted some colorful balloon. Here was what I twisted on Thurs night. It took me about 3 hours.
Kids were lovely. Unfortunately, I could not give those twisted balloon to them directly. All donated gifts were placed in one place and let  thesisters distribute to the kids. 


No comments:

Post a Comment